About the Challenge
In this challenge, you'll build an Accordion Component. This challenge is perfect for you if you're interested in building interactive front-end web components and taking your Frontend skills to the next level!
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- The accordion should have a minimum of 4 sections that expand and collapse.
- Clicking on a section header should toggle the section open or closed.
- The icon should change from plus to a cross icon when the accordion item is expanded.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
- Only one section should be open at a time. Clicking on a different section should close the currently open section and open the new one.
- Animate the expansion and close of the accordion items.
What you'll Learn?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.