About the Challenge
Contact Us Form is really essential for every website. It helps users to connect with us. In this Frontend challenge, You’ll create a Contact Us Form to let your users connect with you.
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- All fields are required and must be validated.
- The email field must be validated to ensure it is a valid email address format.
- The form should display a success message to the user after the form is submitted.
- The form should also display an error message if there are any issues with the form submission, such as an invalid email address or missing fields.
- The form should be responsive and should adjust to different screen sizes.
- The form should use the Contact Form API to send a form submission response to the email inbox.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
What you'll Learn?
You'll learn how to build a Contact Us Form for a website and you'll learn how to integrate a Web3Forms API to build this contact Form. You're definitely going to love this challenge. So what are you waiting for?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.