About the Challenge
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- The Feedback Modal Component should be triggered by a button, and it should appear as a modal overlay on top of the current page.
- The modal should include a rating scale that allows users to rate a product on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Users should be able to select a rating by clicking on a number in the scale.
- The modal should close when the user submits their feedback.
- The modal should get closed by clicking on a “Cancel” button or by clicking outside of the modal.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
What you'll Learn?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.