About the Challenge
In this challenge, you'll build a Profile Card Component. This challenge is perfect for you if you're interested in building front-end web components and taking your front-end skills to the next level!
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- The component should display a profile image, name, job title, and a short bio.
- The component should display the number of followers, following and projects completed.
- The component should have two buttons: View Profile & Follow.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
What you'll Learn?
In this frontend challenge, You'll learn how to build a Profile Card Component from scratch. You'll also learn how to use CSS Flexbox to lay out the component and make it responsive. This frontend challenge is a great opportunity to improve your HTML & CSS skills by building a real-world frontend project. You're going to love it! So what are you waiting for?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.