About the Challenge
In this challenge, you'll build a SendCrypt Web3 App. This challenge is perfect for you if you've been learning Web3 and want to take your Web3 skills to the next level by building a real-world project.
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- Connect a Metamask wallet.
- See the connected account.
- Make transactions on Blockchain.
- Send GIF and message.
- See the latest transactions.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
What you'll Learn?
You'll practice how to write smart contracts using Web 3 Technologies like Solidity to make transactions on Blockchain and how to integrate Web 3 wallets like Metamask. Did we mention it's also super fun? So what are you waiting for?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.