About the Challenge
In this challenge, you'll build a Toast Notification Component. This challenge is perfect for you if you're interested in building complex and reusable front-end web components and taking your front-end skills to the next level!
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- The Toast Notification component should support displaying different types of notifications, such as success, warning, error, and information messages.
- The component should display notifications in the top-left corner of the page by default.
- Notification should automatically disappear after 4 seconds.
- The Toast Notification should include a dismiss button that allows the user to close the notification.
- The component should be able to handle multiple notifications at once and display them in a stack, with the latest notification being displayed on top.
- Notifications should appear and disappear smoothly, with a subtle animation.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
- The Toast Notification component should provide an option to customize the position of the notifications.
- The component should display the progress bar to display the remaining time.
- The auto-dismiss timer should be paused when the user hovers over the toast notification and resumes when the user moves the cursor away.
What you'll Learn?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.