About the Challenge
You can use as many (or as few) tools, libraries, and frameworks as you'd like. If you're trying to learn something new, this might be a great way to push yourself.
- Type on the input box.
- See suggestions based on the input.
- Show the hover state of all the elements.
- The component should be responsive and display correctly on different screen sizes.
- Make this landing page look as close to the design as possible.
Taking your Project to the Next Level
- Add debouncing to the input to prevent unnecessary API calls.
What you'll Learn?
In this challenge, You'll practice how to integrate an external API to your website. This is a great skill to have in your developer’s belt because it can help you create more dynamic and interactive websites. So what are you waiting for? So what are you waiting for?
- To get started, download the starter code(zip file).
- Take a look around. Look at the project's Figma file. This is a great way to see how the pieces and parts should look within the browser.
- Open the project's README.md file. It has additional information about the challenge.
- Set up version control (we recommend Git) and create a GitHub repository for this challenge.
- Customize your project/file architecture to your liking.
- Happy coding! 👍
Get Involved with the Community
Join our Discord community and share your solutions with others. Ask questions and get answers from the fellow developers, help others and get involved with the community.
It's an amazing place to learn and grow as a developer, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
So, what are you waiting for? Click on the download button to get started.